Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Tri-Fold Card!


I watched a YouTube video by Splitcoast Stampers on how to make this cool card for my friend's birthday. The one in the video had more embellishments, but I think this one turned out pretty good for my first try. The hardest part was getting the papers the right size. Don't you just love the Twitterpated papers and the chipboard buttons?

Supplies (all CTMH): paper from Twitterpated Level 2 paper pack, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Chocolate, A Little Bit of Everything My Acrylix stamp set, Natural Hemp, and Organic Dimensional Elements
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I'm intimidated by them somewhat, but Beate has a great video!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Roxanne...it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great Roxy!! I made one in the fall for my Dad. I love how they look.

    ReplyDelete