Friday, May 11, 2012

B-day Card for Frosted Designs

Ailis was invited to a birthday party today, and apparently the little girl likes Barbies, ballet, and eating.  So here's a cute little card I whipped up this morning for her:
Before NSD, I think I lost a bit of my mojo, but I must have been very inspired by being around like-minded people that weekend, because I feel the creative juices flowing once more!  Here's a closeup of the ballerina bunny (I used a freebie digi you can find here) and my embellies:
This was a very quick card to make.  I used a bit of grey (C3) to colour the fur, but felt it was a bit dark, so I just blended it in with the colourless blender.  Then I used my new Spellbinders (door prize from the NSD crop!), some Fabulous papers from Simple Stories (love these!!!), some pink Glimmer Mist, and this sketch from Frosted Designs:
On the inside it says "Happy Birthday Tutu You!"  The sentiment came with a new stamp set from Artistic Impressions that I'm currently working with to make my mom's b-day card.  She's 62 today, and the old gal  is still in pretty decent condition!

I have another ramble in the works, but I'll save it for another day, as I should probably get dinner started.  Just so you know, though, I had a terrible sleep last night - I could not stop dreaming about snakes!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely!!! I love the colours and what a great idea - I love the patchwork effect with the zig zag edges - looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! :) That little bunny is so cute! And I love the patterns on this-- Simple Stories is just so awesome. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs! -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute bunny, great colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs , martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you ballerina Bunny Roxy!! Cool pinked edges are so funky too! Thank you so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete