Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD layout for Frosted Designs!

Frosted Designs is having an online crop for National Scrapbooking Day- if you haven't checked it out, you totally should!  There's some great challenges to get your mojo going!  Here's what I created for Heather's Challenge - strips of paper:

Most of the products here are from the Simple Stories Awesome line, but the title piece is from MME.  Here's a close up of the journaling:

Don't you love that sunburst Spellbinders die?  I borrowed it from Janet (thanks, Janet)! And a closie of the patterned paper border (so much fun to make these!):

I also used this Page Maps sketch, flipped sideways (love this sketch, I'm sure I will use it again):


These pictures of Nolan and Hunter are soooooo cute!  Unfortunately, their relationship has changed since then, and Nolan no longer takes much responsibility for "his" dog, but it's nice to look back and see how it was in the early days.  I'm confident that once Hunter mellows out a bit, they'll start hanging out together more often!  

Anyway, I have many more Frosted Designs challenge creations to post today, but for now, I have to get Brenna out of here before she drives me crazy!  I'll have to remember to tell you about how I was almost killed on the way home from the Fiesta crop this weekend, but I don't want to ruin the suspense so early in the day, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Looked even better in person at the crop.. Good to see you.. What in the world happened on your drive home.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page! Love the banners, love Hunter! He is just so cute and obviously loves Nolan to bits!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete